About Me

My photo
I am happily married to my wife Denise for 13 years. We have a daughter and she is 8 years old, her name is Hailey. We also have a cat named boots and he is the best cat that anyone can have. We both love to cook and bake when we have time, I do most of the cooking because I am a stay at home dad right now, who is looking for a new job. We just wanted to share our recipes on here with everyone so that they can make the same things that we make. Hope you enjoy this Blog and we update it whenever we make something new in the kitchen.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Boiled meat balls

Here is what you need to make these:

2 lbs. Hamburger
1 Egg

Put the meat in a big enough dish to mix it all together, I mix the meat and the egg together first, after it is mixed then I add these spices to the meat mixture: I add 1 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup finely chopped celery, 1/4 ts. nutmeg, I add 1 ts. Pansley, Oregano, Basil, Southwest Seasoning or any other spices you might like to add to it.Mix it all together really good and set aside.

Add water to a stock pot and add the following to the water: 1/8 ts. nutmeg, Chopped Onion, Celery, Chop up some Pepper, I also add all the seasonings to the water that I added into the meat, use as much as you wish for flavor, once all is in the water, set on stove and bring to a good boil, while water is boiling you can take the hamburger mixture and make into small or medium balls, drop them into the boiling the water, once you have all the meatballs made and they are in the boiling water,  reduce the heat and keep the on a slow boil for 2 hours.

It takes a while to make but they are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment