About Me

My photo
I am happily married to my wife Denise for 13 years. We have a daughter and she is 8 years old, her name is Hailey. We also have a cat named boots and he is the best cat that anyone can have. We both love to cook and bake when we have time, I do most of the cooking because I am a stay at home dad right now, who is looking for a new job. We just wanted to share our recipes on here with everyone so that they can make the same things that we make. Hope you enjoy this Blog and we update it whenever we make something new in the kitchen.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

8oz. butter softened, set it out the night before works best
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs(room temp)
pinch of vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips


Cream together the first 4 ingredients. I mixed on high speed for 5 minutes with mix master. Once the mixture is light in color, add the eggs, then vanilla. Mix together the flour, salt and baking powder then add to muxture. Once mixed together, add chocolate chips. Scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet and chill the dough for 30 minutes before baking in a 400 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.

I used a large cookie scoop, these cookies will not flatten, they will rise and be cake like, they are really good. I also didn't use parchment paper as I was out, normally I use the paper, it is alot easier to take off the cookie sheet and there is no mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment