About Me

My photo
I am happily married to my wife Denise for 13 years. We have a daughter and she is 8 years old, her name is Hailey. We also have a cat named boots and he is the best cat that anyone can have. We both love to cook and bake when we have time, I do most of the cooking because I am a stay at home dad right now, who is looking for a new job. We just wanted to share our recipes on here with everyone so that they can make the same things that we make. Hope you enjoy this Blog and we update it whenever we make something new in the kitchen.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

This is all you need for this recipe and they are really good:

1 cup peanut butter(creamy or chunky)
1 cup sugar
1 egg


Mix all ingredients until everything is blended. Scoop out into teaspoon shaped balls or you can use a small cookie scoop like I used. Press down with a fork and make a criss cross pattern. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes and place on rack to cool.
Makes about 2 dozen with small scoop....
ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment